Looking to find a great place to work at a privately owned company? With a management team that has been around for 10 plus years?
Then Lynden Manor is looking for you! We are now hiring NAC’s / HCA's with the possibility of advancement.
Lynden Manor is offering a $1000 bonus (w/Experience) $500 (w/no Experience) 1/2 at 3 months and 1/2 at 6 month! Lynden Manor offers medical, dental, 401K and a great working environment. We would love for you to join our team! Download and fill out an application today! APPLY ONLINE NOW | DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
The Recreation Assistant assists in the planning, implementing and evaluating of recreation, lifestyle and wellness services and programs to meet the various physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual and leisure interests and needs of the resident both in our Special Care Center and Assisted Living.
This position is fulltime 37.5 hours a week
Assists in the development and implementation of ongoing programs under the guidance of the Life Enrichment Coordinator.
- Sets up the activity area as necessary and assists in transporting residents to and from programs
- Assists in monitoring the resident’s interests, needs and progress.
- Regularly reports participation and feedback by residents to the Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Promotes social interaction among residents and staff
- Will serve as a back up Bus Driver for outing and resident appointments as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Experience with working with seniors preferred but not required
- Computer Proficiency
- HCA or NAC Certification (Will assist in obtaining HCA)
- CPR and First Aide
- Current Food Handler Card or obtain upon hire